Heartbeat of Bellydance
Terms & Conditions
I declare to have read a copy of the H.O.B enrollment conditions and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies mentioned therein. I understand that Aisa Lafour Bellydance Company does not give credit and/or refunds for classes missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etcetera. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with Aisa Lafour’s classes, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation to be my own responsibility.
!!!For Online Classes Terms & Conditions scroll down!!!
Local Class Memberships of Amsterdam:
2. Interim termination is not possible with any membership, exceptions of the situation described under Art. 3.
3. In case of long-term injury or illness (longer than 30 days) the membership can be temporarily postponed to a maximum of six months. Discontinuation is only possible upon presentation of a medical certificate or other acceptable proof and cannot be retroactive. In this case, the termination date of the subscription is extended by the duration of the temporary stop. The financial liability will be suspended for the duration of the shutdown. Absence for study internship, work or vacation does not entitle terminating the contract referred to in this article.
1. Aisa Lafour has the right to cancel classes. Notification of a cancelled class will be done by email, website and social media.
2. The class roster can be found on the website heartbeatofbellydance.com/classes-in-amsterdam. Aisa Lafour has the right to change the class roster if necessary.
3. Risk and liability of participation of Aisa lafour’s classes, or workshops organized by her are the own risk of the member/ student.
4. Aisa Lafour, or one of the assistant teachers has no liability for any physical or material damage or robbery.
5. Aim to be on time in the class. At least 5 minutes before the class starts.
6. Use sport or dancing clothes, bring a hip scarf with you. Use ballet shoes, socks or go barefoot.
7. The class is for women only. Men are not allowed in the class.
8. Filming in the class is allowed for private purposes only. Publishing it on You Tube or anywhere else on the internet without a written consent of Aisa Lafour is prohibited. Aisa will provide video’s of the classes on the bellydance-academy website, which is for members only.
1. Do a proper warming up and cooling down when following an online course.
2. Money can be claimed back within 2 weeks after the course starts. After that period there is no refund possible.
4. Copying or sharing any of the content from the online course is prohibited. The content is for the students of the specific course only.
5. As a VIP you can plan your private coachings or ask for a video feedback until 18 weeks after the start of the course . VIP package users can ask questions by email for 18 weeks after the start of the course and at the Facebook community livelong. Questions will be grouped and answer in the Q & A LIVE sessions when they are interesting for the whole group.
6. Basic package users can ask questions by email until 11 weeks after after the start of the course, and questions at the Facebook community livelong. Questions will be grouped and answer in the Q & A sessions when they are interesting for the whole group.