Heartbeat of Bellydance
Terms & Conditions
I declare to have read a copy of the H.O.B enrollment conditions and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies mentioned therein. I understand that Aisa Lafour Bellydance Company does not give credit and/or refunds for classes missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, pandemics etcetera. During lockdowns online classes will be provided. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with classes at the Heartbeat of Bellydance school, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation to be my own responsibility.
*For Online Class and course Terms & Conditions scroll down!!!
Local Class Memberships of Amsterdam:
- Registration as a member of the local classes in Amsterdam at the H.O.B school by Aisa Lafour, is performed by fully completing and submitting / sending the registration form. This can be done via the website.
- Stopping the membership within 6 month is not possible, except for the situation described under Art. 3.
- In case of long-term injury or illness (longer than 30 days) the membership can be temporarily postponed to a maximum of six months. Discontinuation is only possible upon presentation of a medical certificate or other acceptable proof and cannot be retroactive. In this case, the termination date of the subscription is extended by the duration of the temporary stop. The financial liability will be suspended for the duration of the shutdown. Absence for study, internship, work, vacation etc. does not entitle termination of the contract referred to in this article.
- The contract you conclude lasts for 6 months. After 6 months you can cancel it monthly. Please note: You have to cancel the membership BEFORE the first of the Month, then your membership will be cancelled on the 1st day of the next month. To cancel please send an email to email@example.com with the title: Membership Cancellation + Name + Date.
- The membership starts from the moment of purchase and ends after 6 months, with an auto renewal per month. You’ll pay a pro rata amount of the days in the month that is left and then from the 1 st of the month your membership starts.
- In case the monthly fee is not paid on time, the student receives a payment reminder by email. If after the first reminder the student did not pay there will be a second reminder including a 15 euro administration fee. The student has 2 weeks to complete the payment plus 15 euro administration fee. In case the students did not pay after 2 reminders it will be handed over to the “debt collection agency”. All extra costs will be for the student that failed to do the payment.
- As long as the payment is not completed the student is not allowed to come in the class. Aisa Lafour has the right to end the membership directly, in case of no payment. This does not mean the financial liability stops.
- Earlier cancellation of the membership is possible with a full compensation of the amount, counting until the end date of the membership.
- During official holidays the dance school will be closed. In the Christmas holidays there will be provided pre-recorded video classes, or the student is allowed to make up the classes in the previous week or week after the holidays. Preferably online to avoid over crowded classes.
- In case there is a lockdown due to a pandemic or other reasons, the classes will immediately continue online. An online link will be provided.
- A class can be given by a substitute teacher or in case of cancellation the class will be made -up at a later moment.
- The class timetable can be found on the website heartbeatofbellydance.com/classes-in-amsterdam. Aisa Lafour has the right to change the class schedule if necessary.
- Risk and liability of participation of the dance classes, or workshops organized are the own risk of the member/ student.
- Aisa Lafour, or one of the other teachers or assistants have no liability for any physical or material damage or robbery.
- Aim to be on time in the class. At least 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Use sport or dancing clothes, bring a hip scarf with you. Use ballet shoes, socks or go barefoot.
- Filming in the class is only allowed by the teacher who will ask permission before filming or taking pictures. The dance school will provide video’s of the classes on the bellydance-academy website or app, which is for members only.
- The Heartbeat of bellydance school has the right to cancel a class in case there are less than 3 people in the class. Alternatives will be offered to the students who have reserved the class.
I declare to have read a copy of the H.O.B enrollment conditions and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies mentioned therein. I understand that Aisa Lafour Bellydance Company does not give credit and/or refunds for classes missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etcetera. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with Aisa Lafour’s classes, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation to be my own responsibility.
- Do a proper warming up and cooling down when following an online course.
- Money can be claimed back within 2 weeks after the course starts. After that period there is no refund possible.
- Risk and liability of participation of Aisa lafour’s classes, or workshops organized by her are the own risk of the member/ student.
- Copying or sharing any of the content from the online course is prohibited. The content is for the students of the specific course only.
- As a VIP you can plan your private coachings or ask for a video feedback until 18 weeks after the start of the course . VIP package users can ask questions by email for 18 weeks after the start of the course and at the Facebook community livelong. Questions will be grouped and answered in the Q & A LIVE sessions when they are interesting for the whole group.
- Basic package users can ask questions by email until 11 weeks after the start of the course, and questions at the Facebook community livelong. Questions will be grouped and answered in the Q & A sessions when they are interesting for the whole group.