Do you know this feeling?
- Avoid travelling hours after work because now you can learn to bellydance from the comfort of your own living room.
- Feel connected to your womanly energy and move gracefully.
- Learn a whole new range of movements from wavy, to juicy to strong staccato and trembling movements.
- Discover muscle groups that you did not know before and learn how to use them.
- After 5 weeks you can dance a captivating and gorgeous choreography.
- Connect to the music and get inspired to express the music through your body.
- Connect with me and with the international community of women that are doing the course as well. Ask your questions, share your experiences and your AHA's with them.
Let me introduce myself!
This is what you will learn:
- It is a 5 week program
- Every week you will receive an email with a link to access the class in the Bellydance academy website.
- Every class starts with a warming up and ends with a cooling down
- Each class has different bellydance techniques, drills and a combination of the choreography.
- Connection, help and support in the Facebook community.
- Livelong access to the classes. You can repeat it as often as you you like, livelong, as long as the program runs .
In the first class you will learn about a correct posture and you immediately learn how to strongly move your hips up and down while making a hip slide, we call this hip hits with slide. You will also learn how to tremble your hips in a hip shimmy and learn a beautiful elegant movement of your arms: the snake arms. All those moves come together in the first combination of the Choreography to Nibtedi Mnin al Hikaya.
In the second class you will learn one of bellydance's signature moves: the Hipdrop with Kick/Wahda wa Noz and how to turn around with it. One of the most intensive shimmy's, the xuxu shimmy, is on the menu as well. These moves will be melted together into the second combination. Then, we will dance combination 1 and 2 of the choreography.
Class 3 is probably the most sensual one. You will learn the body undulation/camel and how to travel sidewards with it. You will also learn the beautiful sensual horizontal figure 8 of your hips. You will move in different tempo's from slow to quick. Together these movements form combination 3. At the end we will dance combi 1, 2 and 3 and we are over half into the choreography.
In the fourth class we are going to move through the space with a sensual travel step: chassé, with a touch of hips. In this class your upper body will be involved as well by doing the frivolous shoulder shimmy. Back to hips with a powerful hip twist that you learn how to do on the spot and while travelling and a strong sidewards hip accent. You learn combination 4 and then we dance combination 1,2,3 and 4 together. You are getting closer and closer to dancing the full choreography.
The final week is week 5. You will learn one of the basic steps of bellydance: the Arabic step and how to dance it to different directions. Again you will work on your xuxu shimmy but this time combined with the lovely snake arms. This is the moment that you will dance all the combinations from 1 - 5 which means that you know the full choreography. We will drill it many times.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have never danced bellydance before can I still join this course?
This course is created especially for people with no bellydance experience. I will explain you the correct posture for this dance and I will explain the dance technique to you step by step.
Do we also learn a choreography in this course and can we use it for our selves or for performances?
Yes, you learn a choreography and you can use it everywhere you like if you mention that the choreo is from Aisa Lafour.
Is it possible to start later than February 14th? Even if the program has already started?
Yes, you can start whenever you want, but to get the early bird discount you will need to subscribe before February 14th 23:00 GMT+1.
I get a livelong access to the program but can I ask livelong questions too?
You have life long access to the program, as long as the program runs. There is a Facebook page where you can ask questions where I will frequently be present to answer questions.
I have a very busy life, how can I integrate the program in my schedule?
You can access the classes any time you want so you can do the class whenever and wherever it fits your schedule. This means that you can complete the course at your own pace.
What payment options do you have?
You can checkout with IDEAL and PayPal on the website.
Is the package price including or excluding taxes?
The price is including taxes. The tax amount will depend on the tax of your country. You can also reclaim the taxes for your business.
In my country we do not pay 21 % taxes, does this influence the price I need to pay?
Yes, you will pay the taxes that are valid in your own country.
If I feel that this course is not for me, can I claim my money back?
Yes, you can claim your money back for 100 % until 14 days after the purchase of the program.
14 days money back guarantee
Within 14 days after the purchase of the program you can claim your money back for 100% .